Skip to content
Commissioning and procurement   |  Jobs   |  Volunteering   |  Licensing   |  Business rates   |  Support for business

Get advice for residents and businesses following the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including guidance on making your business COVID-secure.

System maintenance

Due to essential maintenance, our online system for things like Council Tax Support claims and reporting a change of circumstances will be unavailable between 10am and 2pm on Saturday 8 August. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Contact Customer Services

Street Trading Consent

Do it online

Since 2010, Street Trading in Swale has been regulated by the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982 and our own Street Trading Policy. This excludes the A249 and M2 which is under the authority of the Highways Agency.

When you will need Street Trading Consent

You will need Street Trading Consent if you're:

Applying for Street Trading Consent

To apply for Street Trading consent, please read our Street Trading Consent application page.


Applying for Street Trading Consent

Find our more information on applying for Street Trading Consent from Swale Borough Council including what happens following your application

Appealing against a Street Trading Consent application decision

Find our more information about your right to appeal against a Street Trading Consent applications decision.
A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z