Skip to content
Do It Online   |  Planning   |  Council Tax   |  Bins and Recycling   |  Parking and Roads   |  Housing

Our Services : I


Immigration and nationality

Find out about the UK Border Agency. (External link to the UK Boarder Agency)



Find out about incapacity benefit.


Income support

You may be entitled to help with your rent and Council Tax.


Independent schools

Information on independent schools. (External link to KCC)


Insect control

Find out about all kinds of pest control.



Video about interpreting services. (External link to KCC)

A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z